10 May 2018

Parent's Review Corner

"The school has been a good training ground for my daughter. She also learned a lot especially in her Chinese classes. It really surprises us every time we hear her sing new songs and tell us new words we didn’t teach her. I believe that the teachers and administrators have done a pretty good job in molding their students. The basic learning  that a student should learn  I believe she was able to grasp in school. I suggest to include Christian education in the curriculum so that the kids will be exposed to God even this early age.

I will recommend Little Harvard Academy because I have personally seen  the growth maturity and transformation of my daughter. I pray that this school will continue to prosper to be able to educate more children."

-Mommy K. Ledesma




No comments:

Post a Comment